Morning Worship - Sundays at 9:45 am
- You will find a warm welcome the moment you enter the church. You will be greeted by one of our ushers who will answer any questions you may have.
- Our worship music will prepare your heart and mind for a Bible-centered message from our pastor.
- Our goal is to proclaim the power of transformed lives through faith in Jesus Christ and to provide clear Bible teaching for successful living for Christ.
Family Discipleship Ministry - Sundays at 5:30 pm
On Sunday evenings, the focus at Maranatha is discipleship. Our classes are geared toward faith building and encouraging believers to mature in Christ and develop a passion for serving Him. Our heart is to become Disciples Digging Deeper as together we grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Men (30+) are led by Pastor Scott Sloan
- Women (30+) are led by Lisa Eary
- Young Adults (18-40) are led by Steve & Mary Hulbert
- Our PreK - K class is taught by Ellen Snoderly
- Our 1st-3rd grade class is taught by Eileen Driesenga
- Our 4th-6th grade class is taught by Laureen Hoskins
- Jr. High (7th-8th grade) is taught by Dan Hendrickson
- Sr. High (9th-12th) is taught by Brian Lengkeek
- Our nursery staff provides excellent care for children from birth to four year olds for all our services. The nursery is staffed with well-trained nursery workers in a clean, child-friendly environment. Children are encouraged to play, and also learn songs and Bible stories as a regular part of our nursery routine.
- Jr. Church meets on Sunday mornings and is dismissed prior to the teaching portion of our worship service. Children in grades K-6th are welcome to attend. An age-appropriate Bible lesson, craft or activity, and music are a part of our Juniors experience.
Vacation Bible School is a week-long evening event filled with high energy games, music, crafts, snacks, and Bible adventures. VBS is free and open to the K-6th grade children in our community. Pre-K children are welcome to attend if a parent or guardian comes with them.
Children and teens who are a part of the ministry of MBC also have the opportunity to attend a week of summer camp and participate in faith-building group events hosted throughout the year by Pine Ridge Bible Camp (Cedar Springs, MI).
Our pastor is available for personal or family counseling. We believe the Bible has the answers for all of life’s problems. Pastor Scott is also available for pre-marriage counseling, marriage counseling, and financial counseling.
© 2020 Maranatha Baptist Church of Cedar Springs, MI. All rights reserved.
Equipping the People of God
...for Love and Service