12786 Algoma Ave NE, Cedar Springs, MI 49319
We'd love to hear from you.
Feel free to drop us a note, ask a question about our church, or just say hi!
Phone: (616) 696-3560
Address: 12786 Algoma Ave NE, Cedar Springs, MI 49319
Facebook: Maranatha Baptist Church
We know it's not always easy visiting a new church. We want your visit to be enjoyable, so here is a brief overview of what to expect at Maranatha:
What can I expect when I visit Maranatha?
- One of friendly greeters will meet you at the front door and help direct you to the worship center. You will also receive a bulletin which lists the order of service for the day and information about upcoming events and ministry opportunities.
- Nursery is available during all services for children up to age 4. Junior Church is excused prior to the beginning of the sermon and is open to children through 6th grade.
- We encourage you to join our family in the gathering room just inside the auditorium. We regularly meet for coffee and treats and to enjoy one another's fellowship before the morning service. Restroom facilities are available in the main lobby.
- A brief time of announcements followed by a prelude begins at 9:40 AM.
- Our service begins at 9:45 AM with inspirational music, followed by a welcome and prayer. We take an offering and if you are visiting, please don't feel obligated to give. We want you to be our guest!
- At Maranatha, you will find most families come in casual attire, though some do dress more formally. We welcome you to our services in the attire of your choice.
- Pastor Scott Sloan will preach a message that is Bible-based and relevant to daily life. The teaching typically lasts 35-40 minutes and we end our service with prayer and a song. Once a month we fellowship together around the Lord's Table.
- The focus on Sunday evenings at Maranatha is discipleship. Our Discipleship Groups meet at 5:30 PM and are geared toward faith building and encouraging believers to mature in Christ and develop a passion for serving Him. Classes for all ages are offered as well as nursery care. Our PreK - 6th graders use ABEKA's Joyful Life curriculum and Jr. High - Adults incorporate Strategic Discipleship materials into their fellowship time.
© 2020 Maranatha Baptist Church of Cedar Springs, MI. All rights reserved.
Equipping the People of God
...for Love and Service