12786 Algoma Ave NE, Cedar Springs, MI 49319
We'd love to hear from you.
Feel free to drop us a note, ask a question about our church, or just say hi!
Phone: (616) 696-3560
Address: 12786 Algoma Ave NE, Cedar Springs, MI 49319
Facebook: Maranatha Baptist Church
We know it's not always easy visiting a new church. We want your visit to be enjoyable, so here is a brief overview of what to expect at Maranatha:
What can I expect when I visit Maranatha?
- You will be met at the front door by one of our friendly greeters who will help direct you to the worship center. You will also receive a bulletin which lists the order of service for the day and information about upcoming events and opportunities.
- Nursery is available during all services for children up to age 4. Junior Church is excused prior to the beginning of the sermon and is open to children through 6th grade.
- We encourage you to join our folks in the gathering room just inside the worship center. We regularly meet for coffee and treats, and to enjoy one another's fellowship before the morning service. Restroom facilities are available in the main lobby.
- A brief time of announcements followed by a prelude begins at 9:40 am.
- Our service begins at 9:45 am with inspirational music, followed by a welcome and prayer. We take an offering and if you are visiting, please don't feel obligated to give. We want you to be our guest!
- At Maranatha, you will find most families come in casual attire, though some do dress more formally. We welcome you to our services in the attire of your choice.
- Pastor Scott Sloan will give a message that is based on the Bible and relevant to daily life. The teaching will last about 35-40 minutes and we generally end the service with prayer and a song. A hearing assistance device is available; see the sound booth technician in the back of the worship center for help.
- Our Christian Education begins at 11:15 am and concludes by 12:00 noon. 4th grade thru Adults meet in the auditorium for an opportunity to ask questions regarding the sermon along with practical Bible application. Nursery and PreK-3rd grade meet in the children's wing for a Bible lesson, snack, and activity.
© 2016 Maranatha Baptist Church of Cedar Springs, MI. All rights reserved.
12786 Algoma Avenue, Cedar Springs, MI 49319 | email: MBC_cedar@yahoo.com | call: (616) 696-3560